Happy New Year 2017

(Source: Thinkstock images)

A lot of things have happened in 2016.

Even though there are days I wish I could change some things that happened in the past,Theres a reason the rear view mirror is so small and the windshield is so big, where youre headed is much more important than what youve left behind.
Unknown

and I would like to say Thank You

Thanks to those who hated me, you made me a stronger person. 
Thanks to those who loved me, you made my heart grow fonder. 
Thanks to those who envied me, you made my self-esteem increase. 
Thanks to those who cared, you made me feel important. 
Thanks to those who entered my life, you made me who I am today. 
Thanks to those who left, you showed me that nothing lasts forever. 
Thanks to those who stayed, you showed me the true meaning of friendship
Ritu Ghatourey

Last but not least, I wish you abundant happiness and love..

Happy New Year 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mencari Perlengkapan Winter di Jakarta

[Australia] Cara Mengurus Visa Australia - 2016

Apply Online Visa Australia - ImmiAccount (Indonesia)