Aree - Korean Dessert Cafe


Hi All, How's your weekend?
Because in the last post, I discussed about Korea, It brings back lots of memories. I can't help myself to eat any Korean Dessert, and then I choose Bingsu or Bingsoo. Bingsu It's a shaved Ice with toping, and usually the ice is really soft, and called as snowflake sherbet. 

This weekend I tried to visit Aree - Korean Dessert Cafe that located in Lippo Mall Puri. You can find Aree in 2nd Floor, near Fitness First. Here's front of the restaurant:


If you want to order, you should order and paid directly at the cashier. They only provide cash, Mandiri Debit, and Visa / Master Credit card. They not only sell Bingsoo, but you can also find several Korean Snack, from Tteokbokki (Spicy Rice Cakes) and Kimbab (Korean dried seaweed rice rolls).



Blueberry Cheese Snowflake Milk Sherbet - IDR 75.000
The ice is really soft and melt on your mouth. The blueberry is full around the bowl, but unfortunately, It still frozen. But overall, I still love this menu. 


Chocolate Fondue Brownies - IDR 40.000
Since my mom favorite dessert is Chocolate Fondue Brownies, so I always order this menu. Everything was good, and the brownies is delicious. But my mom said It would be perfect, If they served this menu with hot plate.

Front Side
Back Side XD


That's all for today. Thank you guys for reading. I tried my best to post in English. I'm sorry If my grammar is extremely bad, since I never used English in my daily life. See you in the next post ;)

Aree
Lippo Mall Puri @ The St. Moritz, Lantai 2, Jl. Puri Indah Boulevard Blok U No. 1, Puri Indah, Jakarta
Price: $$


Comments

  1. The blogs are really appreciable and one can trust the knowledge and information provided in the writing.The article you do produce on a weekly base
    really the best. I have found a similar website dessert near me visit the site to know more about Pure Gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silahkan di kunjungi ya teman teman 100% Memuaskan
    > Hoki anda ada di sini <
    1 USER ID UNTUK SEMUA GAME
    Kami memberi bukti bukan Janji
    Daftar sekarang juga di www.dewalotto.club
    MIN DEPO & WD HANYA Rp.20.000,-
    UNTUK INFORMASI SELANJUTNYA BISA HUB KAMI DI :
    WHATSAPP : ( +855 69312579 ) 24 JAM ONLINE
    MELAYANI TRANSAKSI VIA BANK :
    BCA - MANDIRI - BRI - BNI - DANAMON-NIAGA
    Raihlah Mimpi Anda Setiap Hari & Jadilah Pemenang !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mencari Perlengkapan Winter di Jakarta

[Australia] Cara Mengurus Visa Australia - 2016

Apply Online Visa Australia - ImmiAccount (Indonesia)